Over 65% of the population are visual learners. What we see dramatically impacts our lives. In this course, you will learn the importance of God’s original design and how creativity is a key part of who He is. You’ll learn how to create content, plan for visual creation, use equipment, frame images, look through different lenses, and find new perspectives. You will also experience a holistic overview of cinematography from creation to production. No matter what skill level you are currently at, this course will elevate your work in the medium of the visual arts to the next level.
- To develop a deep understanding of what God sees and why it's important
- To learn how to use cinematography as a medium to communicate your story
- To gain a technical understanding of what equipment you will need
- To think holistically in the planning process
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the arts
- How to build credibility
- To understand what the journey of an influencer looks like
- To discover your potential as a visual storyteller
Dan Coronado is a freelance photographer and cinematographer. Originally from San Diego, CA, he currently lives in Murrieta, CA with his wife and three children. He works throughout Southern California, and also works throughout the year in Colorado Springs, CO, Ruidoso, NM, Las Vegas, NV and Melbourne, Australia.
He has been capturing photography since 2000 and has worked for companies such as Red Bull, Osiris Shoe Company, and non-profits such as Simply Youth Ministries, Youth Specialties, Catalyst Racing Team and local churches and schools in San Diego, CA.
Dan is also the creative director at Epik Films. He loves making documentaries and music videos.