Foundations of Freedom
This course seeks to explore the biblical foundations of freedom in Christ. We will examine principles and concepts from both the Old and New Testament scriptures for instruction on how to identify origins of personal and familial bondage and how to pray to release freedom in Christ. The course highlights specific origins of bondages that come through identity distortions, underuse of our authority in Christ, word curses, generational curses, unforgiveness, ungodly soul ties and occult activity.
- knowledge and understanding of biblical principles and concepts of freedom;
- knowledge and understanding of how to break roots of bondage through the usage of authority in Christ and specific types of prayer;
- analysis of their own personal story, identifying personal and familial roots of bondages and breaking the bondages through the process of prayer;
- ability to pray with others to break bondage and release the freedom of Christ;
- understanding the power of the blessing and demonstrated use of this tool.
Pastor Ann Hansen
Ann Hansen is a pastor, speaker, and teacher. Known for being a joyful, fun and playful person who carries a deep level of spiritual authority. As the Pastor of Freedom Ministries and Staff Culture, she lives out her passion to help people find freedom and experience activations in their spiritual gifts. Ann has been married to her husband John for more than 15 years. They are the founders of Centerpoint Ministries in Murrieta, CA and Filled to Flow Ministries. Ann is a graduate of UVA and has an MA from Fuller Seminary, where she and John met. Ann launched the Freedom Prayer and Prophetic ministries of Centerpoint Church out of her passion to see people set free and filled with hope.
Ann lives in Murrieta, CA together with John and their three kids. Ann spends a majority of her time praying for people for inner healing and deliverance. When she’s not helping people find freedom and hope in the Holy Spirit, she’s most likely to be out scoping out the latest finds at Home Goods or getting her nails done.