God has called us to develop a pioneering school of ministry to raise up and equip a generation of revivalists. This involves developing a curriculum that is innovative, using the latest business and ministry techniques to maximize the students' impact in the world. We raise up students and leaders to step into all that God has for them through encouraging them to know their identity in Christ, laying a sound theological foundation and teaching them the latest practical courses in ministry and business.
CPSOM raises up students and lecturers to start movements based on the truth of God’s Word. It is our heart to not only invest in the students of CPSOM, but to invest in our teachers so that their God dreams are realized. Students benefit from our pioneering curriculum that focuses on releasing the call and giftings that God has placed inside of them.
Our team are catalysts in designing programs which make space for God’s spirit to move in powerful ways. We are fun, impactful, growing, creative, accepting, passionate and supernatural in our approach. We love seeing people encounter Christ, and we're passionate to see His truth, life, and way change hearts.
( tax deductible )
By equipping and empowering the next generation of preachers, teachers, evangelists, church planters, missionaries with the latest in business and ministry skills, we can strategically start and grow nonprofit organizations to multiply their impact around the world.
This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is bearing fruit everywhere by changing lives, just as it changed your lives from the day you first heard and understood the truth about God’s wonderful grace. Colossians 1:6 (NLT)
● To fund students unable to pay tuition
● To finalize twenty new curriculum workbooks
● To launch a new ministry hub where students can work on ministries, missional callings and businesses with Kingdom values
● To build an online platform that will equip and empower local churches
● To raise a generation of Spirit-filled, Christ-followers who are equipped and empowered to walk in God’s purpose
● To grow the resources we are given through honor and excellent stewardship
● To pioneer new innovative ways to support the health of the Body of Christ
● To facilitate an atmosphere for hearts and lives to be impacted by the love of God
● To build the body through equipping and empowering students with the latest communication and business strategies to ensure healthy and growing ministries